Hello Free to Fly Families,
We would like to thank all our families for their ongoing support during these unprecedented times. If it was not for families like yourselves, supporting small businesses like Free to Fly, we would not be able to continue doing what we love.
We would like to also thank all of our families for your due diligence in helping to keep the staff and families at Free to Fly safe during the current global pandemic. With your help, we have been able to be open for more than four months and remain COVID-free.
As you are all aware the situation with COVID-19 is ever-changing, and as such we must address changes and concerns as they arise in order to continue to keep the staff and families at Free to Fly healthy.
That is why we are enacting some important changes.
These changes include:
- Limiting the number of spectators during classes.
- We are requesting that families DROP their child off for class, and PICK them up. Please do not arrive early to class.
- Free to Fly’s staff will ensure your child enters and exits the building safely.
- All customers must WEAR A MASK to enter the facility.
- Participants may remove their masks when their class begins or they are welcome to keep them on during class
- Parent viewing is still permitted, but we ask that you only to stay if you feel it’s necessary and your child needs you there.
- If you plan on staying please only stay for part of child’s class time.
- We would like to continue to keep our viewing area open as long as possible with your help we feel we can continue to do this safely.
- Only one parent may view the class at a time. Please no siblings.
We are adding additional hand sanitizing stations so your child may clean their hands more frequently.
We are following all current New York State guidelines and we will continue to follow all of our previous COVID procedures. Please review our current entering and exiting procedures here.
Again the staff and I would like to sincerely thank you all for continuing to support our small business. Please text, call or email with any questions you may have.